Find your local Medicaid, Food Stamp & Welfare Office here!

Independence KS Medicaid – Food Stamp – Welfare Office

Independence  KS Medicaid – Food Stamp – Welfare Office administrates your local program under Kansas State guidelines. Medicaid provides health care for low income people. Welfare programs (TANF) give assistance to those who have little or no income. While Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) or Food Stamps helps low-income families buy food.

Department for Children and Families Service Center

200 Arco Place, Independence KS 67301
Phone: (620) 331-0350 TDD: 1-800-766-3777
Fax: (620) 331-7667