Junction City KS Medicaid – Food Stamp – Welfare Office

Junction City KS Medicaid – Food Stamp – Welfare Office administrates your local program under Kansas State guidelines. Medicaid provides health care for low income people. Welfare programs (TANF) give assistance to those who have little or no income. While Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) or Food Stamps helps low-income families buy food.

Department for Children and Families Service Center

Junction City
1010 West 6th Street, Junction City KS 66441
Phone: (785) 762-5445 TDD: 1-800-766-3777
Fax: (785) 762-5062

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.