Find your local Medicaid, Food Stamp & Welfare Office here!

Liberal KS Medicaid – Food Stamp – Welfare Office

Liberal KS Medicaid – Food Stamp – Welfare Office administrates your local program under Kansas State guidelines. Medicaid provides health care for low income people. Welfare programs (TANF) give assistance to those who have little or no income. While Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) or Food Stamps helps low-income families buy food.

Kansas Department for Children and Families
West Regional Service Center
615 n. Kansas, Liberal, KS 67901
Phone: (620) 626-3700 TTY/TDD: 1-800-766-3777
Fax: (620) 626-3702