Pauls Valley OK Medicaid Food Stamp and Welfare Office

Pauls Valley OK Medicaid Food Stamp and Welfare Office administrates your local program under Oklahoma State guidelines. Medicaid provides health care for low income people. Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) or Food Stamps helps low-income families buy food. While Welfare program (TANF) give assistance to those who have little or no income.

Human Services
Centers: Garvin
2304 S. Chickasaw
Pauls Valley, 73075
Phone: (405) 238-6461
Fax: (405) 238-9554
Hours: 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Monday – Friday
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
SNAP (Food Stamp) EBT Card
Child Support/TANF Debit Card
Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
Child Welfare Services
Other Services

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.