Find your local Medicaid, Food Stamp & Welfare Office here!

Medicaid information incorrect on card, what is the best way to correct it?

Q) If the Medicaid information is incorrect on a student’s Medicaid card, what is the best way to correct the information?

A) Please call or visit your local medicaid office and request a Medicaid Recipient Change Report Form. You should also be able to down load this form from your state Medicaid services website.

Leave a reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

State Medicaid – Food Stamp Office Locations

Alabama   Alaska   Arizona   Arkansas   California   Colorado   Connecticut   Delaware   Florida   Georgia   Hawaii   Idaho   Illinois  Indiana   Iowa   Kansas   Kentucky   Louisiana  Maine   Maryland   Massachusetts   Michigan   Minnesota   Mississippi   Missouri   Montana   Nebraska   Nevada   New Hampshire  New Jersey   New Mexico   New York   North Carolina   North Dakota   Ohio   Oklahoma   Oregon   Pennsylvania   Rhode  Island   South  Carolina  South Dakota   Tennessee   Texas   Utah   Vermont   Virginia   Washington  West  Virginia   Wisconsin   Wyoming