Find your local Medicaid, Food Stamp & Welfare Office here!

Where can I go to see a dentist, … don’t have how to pay for it?

Q) My husband is receiving social security as our only income, I’m 54 and in need of dental help; where can I go to see a dentist since we don’t have how to pay for it?

A) Recommend you do a good search on line for free or reduced cost dental service in your area. There are clinics which provide such service to those who cannot afford to pay.

Leave a reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Tell us Your Experience at This Unemployment Office in the comments section above.

Your experience will be shared on

State Medicaid – Food Stamp Office Locations

Alabama   Alaska   Arizona   Arkansas   California   Colorado   Connecticut   Delaware   Florida   Georgia   Hawaii   Idaho   Illinois  Indiana   Iowa   Kansas   Kentucky   Louisiana  Maine   Maryland   Massachusetts   Michigan   Minnesota   Mississippi   Missouri   Montana   Nebraska   Nevada   New Hampshire  New Jersey   New Mexico   New York   North Carolina   North Dakota   Ohio   Oklahoma   Oregon   Pennsylvania   Rhode  Island   South  Carolina  South Dakota   Tennessee   Texas   Utah   Vermont   Virginia   Washington  West  Virginia   Wisconsin   Wyoming