Find your local Medicaid, Food Stamp & Welfare Office here!

How do I go about getting transferred to Medicaid in Missouri?

Q) My son & I are moving to Richmond, Missouri. My son has SSI and receives health care through Georgia Medicaid now. How do I go about getting him transferred to Medicaid in Missouri–Likewise for food stamps. Where do I get a list of psychiatrists and family practice physicians who accept Medicaid; preferably in or near Richmond.
Thank You for your response

A) You need to contact Richmond Missouri Medicaid and Food Stamp office and ask them what information they will need to get Medicaid in their state.

Here is the link for Missouri medical providers to search for a list of psychiatrists and family practice physicians.

Leave a reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

State Medicaid – Food Stamp Office Locations

Alabama   Alaska   Arizona   Arkansas   California   Colorado   Connecticut   Delaware   Florida   Georgia   Hawaii   Idaho   Illinois  Indiana   Iowa   Kansas   Kentucky   Louisiana  Maine   Maryland   Massachusetts   Michigan   Minnesota   Mississippi   Missouri   Montana   Nebraska   Nevada   New Hampshire  New Jersey   New Mexico   New York   North Carolina   North Dakota   Ohio   Oklahoma   Oregon   Pennsylvania   Rhode  Island   South  Carolina  South Dakota   Tennessee   Texas   Utah   Vermont   Virginia   Washington  West  Virginia   Wisconsin   Wyoming