A) I understand that you are trying to reapply for Medicaid Pays Medicare Premium SLQ1. You said that you may have not put your address on the application. You can check if DPHHS Helena Montana received your application by calling them at 1-406-444-3687. You can also request a new application form from them.
Here are the steps on how to check the status of your application:
- Call DPHHS Helena Montana at 1-406-444-3687.
- Provide the following information to the customer service representative:
- Your name
- Your date of birth
- Your Social Security number
- The date you submitted your application
The customer service representative will be able to tell you if your application has been received and if it is still being processed. If your application has been approved, you will be notified by mail.
If you need a new application form, you can request one from DPHHS Helena Montana by:
- Going to their website: https://dphhs.mt.gov/
- Click on the “Healthcare” tab.
- Click on the “Apply for Health Coverage” link.
- Click on the “Medicaid” link.
- Click on the “Download an Application” link.
You can also request a new application form by calling them at 1-406-444-3687.
I hope this helps. Let me know if you have other questions.