Find your local Medicaid, Food Stamp & Welfare Office here!

Colby KS Medicaid – Food Stamp – Welfare Office

Colby KS Medicaid – Food Stamp – Welfare Office administrates your local program under Kansas State guidelines. Medicaid provides health care for low income people. Welfare programs (TANF) give assistance to those who have little or no income. While Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) or Food Stamps helps low-income families buy food.

Department for Children and Families Service Center

1135 S. Country Club Drive, Suite 1 Colby KS 67701
Phone: (785) 462-6760 TDD: 1-800-766-3777
Fax: (785) 462-6985

State Medicaid – Food Stamp Office Locations

Alabama   Alaska   Arizona   Arkansas   California   Colorado   Connecticut   Delaware   Florida   Georgia   Hawaii   Idaho   Illinois  Indiana   Iowa   Kansas   Kentucky   Louisiana  Maine   Maryland   Massachusetts   Michigan   Minnesota   Mississippi   Missouri   Montana   Nebraska   Nevada   New Hampshire  New Jersey   New Mexico   New York   North Carolina   North Dakota   Ohio   Oklahoma   Oregon   Pennsylvania   Rhode  Island   South  Carolina  South Dakota   Tennessee   Texas   Utah   Vermont   Virginia   Washington  West  Virginia   Wisconsin   Wyoming