Find your local Medicaid, Food Stamp & Welfare Office here!

 I have Power of Attorney for my niece. Father is incarcerated, mother missing. How can I get medicaid for her?

Q) i have Power of Attorney for my niece, who is 22 months old.Her parents are not in her life anymore. Her father is incarcerated and her mom is missing due to extreme drug abuse. I do make a substantial amount of money, but am just needing health care for her, since that is costly. What will I need to do to just get the medicaid card for health insurance for her?

A) You may be able to get coverage through the Children’s Health Insurance Program. The Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) provides health coverage to eligible children, through both Medicaid and separate CHIP programs. CHIP is administered by states, according to federal requirements. The program is funded jointly by states and the federal government. Please call or visit your local Medicaid to apply for coverage. You may also be able to apply for coverage on your state benefits website.

Leave a reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

State Medicaid – Food Stamp Office Locations

Alabama   Alaska   Arizona   Arkansas   California   Colorado   Connecticut   Delaware   Florida   Georgia   Hawaii   Idaho   Illinois  Indiana   Iowa   Kansas   Kentucky   Louisiana  Maine   Maryland   Massachusetts   Michigan   Minnesota   Mississippi   Missouri   Montana   Nebraska   Nevada   New Hampshire  New Jersey   New Mexico   New York   North Carolina   North Dakota   Ohio   Oklahoma   Oregon   Pennsylvania   Rhode  Island   South  Carolina  South Dakota   Tennessee   Texas   Utah   Vermont   Virginia   Washington  West  Virginia   Wisconsin   Wyoming