Find your local Medicaid, Food Stamp & Welfare Office here!

Welfare or Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)

The Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program helps families with children whose parents or responsible caregiver cannot provide for the family’s basic needs. State, territorial, and tribal governments administer TANF. To apply for the program, or for other help, you need to contact your state, territory, or tribal TANF office directly for help.

Leave a reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

State Medicaid – Food Stamp Office Locations

Alabama   Alaska   Arizona   Arkansas   California   Colorado   Connecticut   Delaware   Florida   Georgia   Hawaii   Idaho   Illinois  Indiana   Iowa   Kansas   Kentucky   Louisiana  Maine   Maryland   Massachusetts   Michigan   Minnesota   Mississippi   Missouri   Montana   Nebraska   Nevada   New Hampshire  New Jersey   New Mexico   New York   North Carolina   North Dakota   Ohio   Oklahoma   Oregon   Pennsylvania   Rhode  Island   South  Carolina  South Dakota   Tennessee   Texas   Utah   Vermont   Virginia   Washington  West  Virginia   Wisconsin   Wyoming