who must I contact to obtain MEDICAID for a stroke victim?

Q) I am asking who I must contact to obtain MEDICAID assistance for a stroke victim who fell and broke a hip bone. He is presently in a hospital,but we are not able to adequately care for him at home. He is also a diabetic.

A) Please call your local medicaid officeto get information on Medicaid application for your stroke victim. He can also apply online for Medicaid.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.