My brother is a senior citizen, disabled, need full time care.

medicaid_questionQ) I have P.O.A. on my brother. My brother is a senior citizen and disabled. He is in need of full time care. He is not able to make any decisions and is mental incompetent and has been diagnosed as such. He was receiving Medicaid in Adams County and as moved to Denver County. I was told he qualifies for Medicaid at Adams County. Now he is told , he is not. I request to appeal this decision . I am able to send you my P.O.A. if necessary. Please advice. My contact number is 210 778-****. My address is 8420 Ro**** Acres, Fa******, Texas 7***5. Adams County has a copy of my P.O.A. as well. Please advice.

A) I recommend that you bring all your brother’s diagnosis documents and proof of Medicaid coverage in Adams County to your local Denver County Medicaid Office and reapply (or appeal the current denial) for coverage. You need to show strong proof of your brothers condition.

Keep in mind that “In all states, Medicaid provides health coverage for some low-income people, families and children, pregnant women, the elderly, and people with disabilities. In some states the program covers all low-income adults below a certain income level –

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.