Need to change the mailing address for POA Medicaid assist.

medicaid_questionQ) My mother, B. Maxine B***** is under Medicaid assist. and in a long term care facility. I am POA and her renewal forms are sent to me. I recently moved and need to change the mailing address for these forms. How do I do that? Teresa B******

A) Your State provide coverage for Medicaid Assist. You will need to call or visit your local medicaid office and request the change of your mailing address.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.