relocating from CA to OK. Have CA food stamps, MediCal, will need benefits

medicaid_questionQ) My 21 yr old son and his 19 yr old pregnant wife are relocating from California to Oklahoma City. They have California food stamps, MediCal and will need the same benefits in OKC, along with some cash benefits to pay for housing. Will they qualify? Where should they go?

A) Each state govern their medicaid and food stamp program differently. They will need to re-apply in their new state. Please contact your local state medicaid office for information on assistance. In most states you can also apply for assistance on the state benefit service website.


Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.