I’m suppose to get the interview.. it hangs up..can’t talk with anyone
July 16, 2019
Q) I have been approved for expedited food stamps As I’m suppose to get the interview complete it hangs up and I can’t talk with anyone…I need to send proof of address even though I am homes.. what do I need to do and how do I complete this ..I’m in a panic
A) First, try to remain calm. I understand that this is a stressful situation, but panicking will only make it worse. Here are some steps you can take to complete your food stamp interview:
- Try calling the number again at a different time. Sometimes, there are technical difficulties that can cause calls to drop.
- If you are still unable to get through, you can try contacting your local Department of Human Services (DHS) office in person. They will be able to help you complete your interview and provide you with proof of address.
- You can also try submitting your proof of address online. Most states have a website where you can upload documents and submit them electronically.
Here are some tips for submitting your proof of address online:
- Make sure that the documents you are submitting are clear and legible.
- Make sure that the documents are in the correct format.
- Make sure that you have included all of the required information.
- Be patient. It may take a few days for your documents to be processed.
I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.