would like to know how to go about changing it to Ohio’s Medicaid.

Q) Hello I just moved to woodsfield ohio from San Diego and I currently have medical/community healthcare and would like to know how to go about changing it to Ohios Medicaid. Thank you

A) Hi there! Welcome to Ohio. I’m happy to help you with your question.

To change your medical/community healthcare to Ohio’s Medicaid, you will need to apply for Medicaid in Ohio. You can apply online at https://medicaid.ohio.gov/ or by calling 1-800-324-8680.

When you apply for Medicaid, you will need to provide information about your income, household size, and expenses. You will also need to provide proof of identity and residency. If you are approved for Medicaid, you will receive a card that you can use to receive medical care.

Here are some additional tips for applying for Medicaid in Ohio:

  • Start the process as soon as possible. The application process can take several weeks, so it is best to start the process as soon as possible.
  • Be prepared to provide documentation. The Medicaid office will need to see documentation of your income, assets, and residency in order to determine your eligibility for benefits.
  • Be patient. The application process can be time-consuming, so be patient and be prepared to provide the necessary information.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Each state governs their own Medicaid program so you will need to reapply for medicaid in your new state of Ohio.

NOTE: According to Ohio Medicaid website:
In some cases, you may want to apply to receive Medicaid without applying for cash or food assistance. By visiting http://www.benefits.ohio.gov or calling 1-844-640-OHIO (6446), you can apply for Medicaid only, without applying for cash or food assistance at the same time.


Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.