Find your local Medicaid, Food Stamp & Welfare Office here!

What can I do to please get a Medicaid card

Q) I am currently on Medicaid and have been asked multiple times by my caregivers to provide my Medicaid card. I do not have one, nor was one ever sent to me. When I go online, it sends me in a loop and I have tried numerous times. What can I do to please get a Medicaid card so that I am no longer denied critical services and medications I so desperately need.I am at the point of tears. Thank you so much for any help you can provide.

A) To apply for Medicaid and get your Medicaid card you will need to Contact your state Medicaid agency. You must be a resident of the state where you are applying for benefits. Then Fill out an application through the Health Insurance Marketplace. If your income is too high for Medicaid, your child may still qualify for the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP). It covers medical and dental care for uninsured children and teens up to age 19.

You can Find a program by state, or call the Health Insurance Marketplace at 1-800-318-2596 (TTY: 1-855-889-4325).

Leave a reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

State Medicaid – Food Stamp Office Locations

Alabama   Alaska   Arizona   Arkansas   California   Colorado   Connecticut   Delaware   Florida   Georgia   Hawaii   Idaho   Illinois  Indiana   Iowa   Kansas   Kentucky   Louisiana  Maine   Maryland   Massachusetts   Michigan   Minnesota   Mississippi   Missouri   Montana   Nebraska   Nevada   New Hampshire  New Jersey   New Mexico   New York   North Carolina   North Dakota   Ohio   Oklahoma   Oregon   Pennsylvania   Rhode  Island   South  Carolina  South Dakota   Tennessee   Texas   Utah   Vermont   Virginia   Washington  West  Virginia   Wisconsin   Wyoming