I need to apply & set up PA Medicaid services with no gap time.

Q) My name is Vicki. My husband & I are moving to KY from PA. I need to apply & set up services with no gap time. My husband is disabled & on Dialysis & I want to make the transition as smooth as possible. Can you help me with is? It would be greatly appreciated. My # is 717-****-1**8. My E-mail is Vicki*******71@gmail.com. Thank you in advance!

A) According to the PA Department of Human Services website:

There are different ways to apply for Medical Assistance. Please choose the option that suits you best. If you do not know if you are eligible, you can still apply.

  1. Online: Using the COMPASS website, you can apply for Medical Assistance and many other services that can help you make ends meet.
  2. Telephone: Call the Consumer Service Center for Health Care Coverage at 1-866-550-4355. 
  3. In-Person: You can contact your local county assistance office (CAO).
  4. On Paper: You can download an application and send to your local CAO. If you need help completing the application form, a CAO staff member can help you. Click on one of the following links to download an application.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.