You may be eligible for benefits through Medicaid. Medicaid programs vary by state, so you will need to check with your state Medicaid office for more information.
Basic Health Program
Individuals are eligible for Basic Health Program coverage if they:
• Are state residents and either a citizen, or a lawfully present non-citizen;
• Have household income (Modified Adjusted Gross Income/MAGI) between 133 and 200 percent of the federal poverty level (FPL) or, in the case of individuals who are lawfully present non-citizens, are ineligible for Medicaid due to such non-citizen status, and have household income that does not exceed 200 percent of the FPL;
• Are 64 years of age or younger;
• Are not otherwise eligible for minimum essential coverage, including through Medicaid, CHIP or affordable employer sponsored insurance; and
• Are not incarcerated, other than during a period pending disposition of charges.
State Medicaid – Food Stamp Office Locations
Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming