Been out of work because of an injury, what can I qualify for

Q) I have a pending workers comp. claim and have recently lost my insurance from not working enough hours. I have been out of work because of an injury since May, 2013 and am currently not bringing home an income what so ever. what can I qualify for if anything?

A) With having no income and needing medical care you should apply for Unemployment Medicaid and Food Stamp. Visit your nearest social service office and speak with a case representative.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.