Find your local Medicaid, Food Stamp & Welfare Office here!

I been out of work since January 2014, I got injured @ work….

Medicaid-QuestionQ) I been out of work since January 2014, I got injured @ work. And have not able to go back to work , because I hurted my shoulder. I been seeing doctors but till this day I have not been operated. I have no money coming IN. If I am able to qualify ,for food stamps it be great. I am a divorcée of 54 years old. I been working for Kallogs 7 years until now. I need to pay my rent and food to live on. Can you pleased help me. R. V.

A) You may want to look at applying for disability seeing you are unable to work.

“Social Security offers an online disability application you can complete at your convenience. Apply from the comfort of your home or any location at a time most convenient for you. You do not need to drive to your local Social Security office or wait for an appointment with a Social Security representative.”

More information here


Leave a reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

State Medicaid – Food Stamp Office Locations

Alabama   Alaska   Arizona   Arkansas   California   Colorado   Connecticut   Delaware   Florida   Georgia   Hawaii   Idaho   Illinois  Indiana   Iowa   Kansas   Kentucky   Louisiana  Maine   Maryland   Massachusetts   Michigan   Minnesota   Mississippi   Missouri   Montana   Nebraska   Nevada   New Hampshire  New Jersey   New Mexico   New York   North Carolina   North Dakota   Ohio   Oklahoma   Oregon   Pennsylvania   Rhode  Island   South  Carolina  South Dakota   Tennessee   Texas   Utah   Vermont   Virginia   Washington  West  Virginia   Wisconsin   Wyoming