Find your local Medicaid, Food Stamp & Welfare Office here!

I am completing rehab soon, In the interim, can I receive help from DSS?

medicaid_questionQ) I am a 24 year old male who will be completing rehab soon. I have been applying for jobs and hope to get one soon when I get out. In the interim, can I receive help from DSS?

A) Individual states administrate their own DSS program. You will need to call your local DSS office to speak with a counselor regarding getting possible assistance. You can also visit your state social Service website to see if you qualify for assistance such as medicaid, food stamp or cash assistance program.

Leave a reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

State Medicaid – Food Stamp Office Locations

Alabama   Alaska   Arizona   Arkansas   California   Colorado   Connecticut   Delaware   Florida   Georgia   Hawaii   Idaho   Illinois  Indiana   Iowa   Kansas   Kentucky   Louisiana  Maine   Maryland   Massachusetts   Michigan   Minnesota   Mississippi   Missouri   Montana   Nebraska   Nevada   New Hampshire  New Jersey   New Mexico   New York   North Carolina   North Dakota   Ohio   Oklahoma   Oregon   Pennsylvania   Rhode  Island   South  Carolina  South Dakota   Tennessee   Texas   Utah   Vermont   Virginia   Washington  West  Virginia   Wisconsin   Wyoming