Find your local Medicaid, Food Stamp & Welfare Office here!

We have Kentucky medicaid. We are moving to cape coral. what are the steps I need to take.

Q) Good morning I need my questions answered. I live in Kentucky and I have an 8 year old grandson I have gaurdianship over we both have Kentucky medicaid. we are moving to cape coral in the end of june what are the steps I need to take from here I really dont know what to do?

A) Each state administrate’s their medicaid program differently. While Medicaid is often thought of as a federal program, each state is given the flexibility to set their own eligibility requirements. Therefore, each state evaluates its applicants independently from each other state. Those wishing to transfer their coverage must re-apply for Medicaid in the new state. Please contact a medicaid office in the state you are moving to. Ask what is the process to apply for medicaid in their state. Please explain that you currently have medicaid in your state and ask what process you can take in order to apply for immediate coverage in their state.

Leave a reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

State Medicaid – Food Stamp Office Locations

Alabama   Alaska   Arizona   Arkansas   California   Colorado   Connecticut   Delaware   Florida   Georgia   Hawaii   Idaho   Illinois  Indiana   Iowa   Kansas   Kentucky   Louisiana  Maine   Maryland   Massachusetts   Michigan   Minnesota   Mississippi   Missouri   Montana   Nebraska   Nevada   New Hampshire  New Jersey   New Mexico   New York   North Carolina   North Dakota   Ohio   Oklahoma   Oregon   Pennsylvania   Rhode  Island   South  Carolina  South Dakota   Tennessee   Texas   Utah   Vermont   Virginia   Washington  West  Virginia   Wisconsin   Wyoming