Find your local Medicaid, Food Stamp & Welfare Office here!

My daughters husband left her…Social Security says it could be Feb..before they can help

Q) My daughters husband left her to move in a camper somewhere with his girl friend. My daughter and her husband are in a 3 year bankruptcy and we have been told by 2 lawyers that she cannot get divorced till the case is closed.Her husband just took a new job with insurance to be available in Jan 2019…so right now she has no insurance ,and no income , she cannot work because of disability , Social Security says it could be Feb or Mar before they can help ,and that could change because her husband is scheduled for a pay raise…so that would make her in a bigger income . What do we do …please help

A) The Federal Government created the Social Security Disability program to provide assistance to individuals who are physically and/or mentally unable to work anymore; disabled. You may need to get the assistance of an attorney that specializes in Social Security issues.

Leave a reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

State Medicaid – Food Stamp Office Locations

Alabama   Alaska   Arizona   Arkansas   California   Colorado   Connecticut   Delaware   Florida   Georgia   Hawaii   Idaho   Illinois  Indiana   Iowa   Kansas   Kentucky   Louisiana  Maine   Maryland   Massachusetts   Michigan   Minnesota   Mississippi   Missouri   Montana   Nebraska   Nevada   New Hampshire  New Jersey   New Mexico   New York   North Carolina   North Dakota   Ohio   Oklahoma   Oregon   Pennsylvania   Rhode  Island   South  Carolina  South Dakota   Tennessee   Texas   Utah   Vermont   Virginia   Washington  West  Virginia   Wisconsin   Wyoming