Find your local Medicaid, Food Stamp & Welfare Office here!

wife did not change child support order, may well have continued to collect welfare benefits…

Q) I have to take my ex-wife to court to see about changing the back child support order. An order she was supposed to alter but did not when I went to get my son for the weekend and ended up getting him for the next 4 years.
It’s recently come to my attention from a reliable source that since she did not change the child support order, that she may well have continued to collect welfare benefits (in the late 80’s/early 90’s) as if he were still a dependent under her name, thereby committing criminal fraud.
My son’s name is C********er W***r, and if your data shows that she continually claimed him as a dependent then she’s broken the law, a point it would be to my advantage to make when I see her in front of a judge.
J****e S**e ***r or ****e S*e F**** would have been her name and she lived on Main street in M****o, Indiana, and I believe also possibly Main street in C****s, Indiana, or perhaps 22nd street, not entirely certain, but I believe it was Main street in both towns.
I believe that she is currently living on R******d street in M****lo, Indiana, and likely still collecting welfare of some sort as her entire family has made doing so sort of a career choice.
So, since it’s well within the realm of probability that you cannot just give me that information for the asking I will need to know whom/where to subpoena to get that data so I can use it against her in court so that I can get out from under the weight of a debt I’ve been paying her that she should have owed me.

A) Individuals wishing to report fraud can also call the OSIG directly. To report welfare fraud, call our Welfare Fraud Tipline at 1-800-932-0582. To report fraud, waste and abuse in government agencies/programs, call 1-855-FRAUD-PA (1-855-372-8372).

Leave a reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

State Medicaid – Food Stamp Office Locations

Alabama   Alaska   Arizona   Arkansas   California   Colorado   Connecticut   Delaware   Florida   Georgia   Hawaii   Idaho   Illinois  Indiana   Iowa   Kansas   Kentucky   Louisiana  Maine   Maryland   Massachusetts   Michigan   Minnesota   Mississippi   Missouri   Montana   Nebraska   Nevada   New Hampshire  New Jersey   New Mexico   New York   North Carolina   North Dakota   Ohio   Oklahoma   Oregon   Pennsylvania   Rhode  Island   South  Carolina  South Dakota   Tennessee   Texas   Utah   Vermont   Virginia   Washington  West  Virginia   Wisconsin   Wyoming