we live on a fixed income…She has no money, no insurance.

Q) My daughter lives with her father and I, we live on a fixed income Katelyn T**** (our daughter) has OCD. PTSD, social anxiety disorder,depression, and anxiety. She has a knot in her left shoulder, a d a Dr. app. Dec.4 to a biopsy. She has no money, no insurance. HELP

A) Please apply online for Medicaid for your daughter. Medicaid a medical assistance program that provides low-income families with access to free and low-cost medical care. All states have online access to medicaid application portal.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.