I need to transfer My daughter and I benefits from Kansas City Missouri to Salem Oregon. 

A) It sounds like you may be referring to transferring government benefits, such as Social Security or disability benefits, from one location to another. If this is the case, you will need to contact the agency that administers the benefit in order to request the transfer.

For Social Security benefits, you can contact the Social Security Administration (SSA) by phone at 1-800-772-1213 or by visiting your local SSA office. You can find your nearest SSA office by using the SSA’s office locator tool: https://www.ssa.gov/agency/contact/.

If you are receiving disability benefits, you will need to contact the agency that administers those benefits. This may be the SSA if you are receiving Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI), or it may be another agency if you are receiving disability benefits through a different program.

It’s important to note that the process for transferring benefits from one location to another can vary depending on the specific benefit and the circumstances of your situation. It’s a good idea to contact the relevant agency for more information and to find out what steps you need to take in order to request the transfer.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.