I tried calling multiple times. I no longer need to be covered under Medicaid we have recently moved out of Ohio.

A) If you no longer need Medicaid coverage because you have moved out of Ohio, it’s important to inform the appropriate authorities to update your information and ensure you’re no longer enrolled in the program.

To cancel your Medicaid coverage, you should contact the Medicaid office in the state you have moved to. They will be able to guide you through the necessary steps and provide you with the required information. Look up the contact details of the Medicaid office in your new state, and reach out to them either via phone or their website to notify them of your change in circumstances.

Remember to provide them with all the relevant details, such as your previous Medicaid information, new address, and any other information they may require to process your request accurately.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.