A) I understand that you are having trouble getting through to the Marietta GA Medicaid – Food Stamp – Welfare (DFCS) Office. I have found the following information that may be helpful:
- The main number for the DFCS Marietta office is (770) 528-4000. You can try calling this number and pressing 0 to speak to a live person.
- You can also try calling the DFCS Customer Service line at (877) 423-4746. This line is open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- You can also try submitting a request for assistance online. To do this, go to the DFCS website and click on the “Contact Us” link. Then, click on the “Submit a Request” link.
I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Here are some additional things you can do if you are having trouble getting through to the DFCS Marietta office:
- Try calling at different times of day. The call volume may be lower at certain times, such as early in the morning or late in the afternoon.
- Try calling from a different phone. Sometimes, the call volume may be higher in certain areas.
- Try using a different method of communication. You can also try sending an email or a letter to the DFCS Marietta office.
If you are still having trouble getting through to the DFCS Marietta office, you can try contacting your local state representative or senator. They may be able to help you get in touch with someone who can help you with your food stamp benefits.