A) I’m sorry to hear that you are having trouble reaching someone at the PA Medicaid office. I can understand how frustrating that can be. The phone lines for the PA Medicaid office are open from 8:30 AM to 4:45 PM, Monday through Friday. You can call the main line at 1-800-692-7462. If you are hearing impaired, you can call TTY/TTD at 1-800-451-5886.
According to the website of the Department of Human Services you can contact the Consumer Service Center for Health Care Coverage at 1-866-550-4355 to apply for Medical Assistance or get help with your coverage. You can also contact your local county assistance office (CAO) in person or by phone.
If you are already enrolled in a managed care organization (MCO), you will need to contact your specific plan for any questions or concerns about your benefits or services.
The people who work at the PA Medicaid office are responsible for a variety of tasks, including:
- Processing applications for Medicaid
- Enrolling people in Medicaid
- Answering questions about Medicaid
- Updating people’s Medicaid information
- Investigating fraud and abuse
- Providing outreach and education about Medicaid
The salaries for employees at the PA Medicaid office vary depending on their position and experience. According to Indeed, the average salary for a Medicaid caseworker in Pennsylvania is $43,462 per year.
Here are some other ways to contact the PA Medicaid office:
- Online: You can visit the PA Medicaid website to chat with a representative, send an email, or fill out a contact form.
- By mail: You can mail your correspondence to:
- PA Medicaid
- P.O. Box 8151
- Harrisburg, PA 17105-8151
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
I hope this information helps you get in touch with someone who can assist you with your Medicaid needs. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.