A) You can mail the remittance check to the following address:
Indiana Medicaid P.O. Box 6011 Indianapolis, IN 46206-6011
Please make sure to include the following information on the check:
- The deceased beneficiary’s name
- The date of death
- The amount of the check
- The reason for the check (e.g., Qualified Income Account closing)
You can also call Indiana Medicaid at 1-800-622-4848 to inquire about the mailing address.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when mailing the remittance check:
- The check should be made payable to “Indiana Medicaid”.
- The check should be in U.S. dollars.
- The check should be signed by the person who is authorized to sign checks on behalf of the deceased beneficiary.
- The check should be mailed in a secure envelope.