Lost my job will my kids be referred back to Medicaid

Q) I applied for Medicaid a few months ago and my kids were referred to CHIPS and in the mean time I have lost my job and reported the change will they be referred back to medicaid or do I need to re-apply

A) You will need to talk with your Medicaid state representative as you no longer have income and you will be assessed on your current financial status.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.