My niece came to live with us several months ago, need insurance.

medicaid_questionQ) My husband and I have family coverage we pay for that covers us and our children. My niece came to live with us several months ago due to her mothers drinking and drug use, she was unable to care for her. She signed over a temporary custody agreement that was notarized but not court ordered, so we cannot add my niece to our insurance. I have no idea were to start looking to get her coverage. She is 13 and her mother and step father do not have insurance. How can I get her medical insurance?

A) Please visit your state Social Service office or state Medicaid website and apply for coverage for your niece –

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.