My husband hasn’t gotten paid, trying to pay bills, buy food. Any way we can get help with food stamps.

A) My husband hasn’t gotten paid for almost 4 weeks now from sedwick. He has called them I do t know how many times we r trying to pay bills. Buy food. And gas for work. But this week my check my check is only going to ha e almost 20 hrs on it. Is there any way we can getting any extra help with food stamps.

A) I’m sorry to hear that your husband has not been paid by his employer for almost 4 weeks and that you are struggling to pay bills and buy food. If you are having difficulty making ends meet, you may be able to receive assistance through the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), also known as food stamps.

SNAP is a federal program that provides assistance to low-income individuals and families to help them buy food. In order to be eligible for SNAP, you must meet certain income and resource limits, as well as other eligibility requirements.

To apply for SNAP, you will need to contact your state’s SNAP agency. You can find contact information for your state’s SNAP agency by visiting the USDA’s SNAP website at or by contacting your local Department of Social Services.

You will need to provide information about your household size, income, and resources in order to determine your eligibility for SNAP. You may be asked to provide documentation, such as proof of income and expenses, to support your application.

I hope this information is helpful. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.