I have been working at Apple bee’s restaurant for 12 years. They fired me.

Q) Hi guys are you doing today so I bean work for Apple bee’s restaurant for 12 years. Since 2007 true 2019.2021. plus I dd not crel they’re was fired me. OK. So I want them to paying me all my benefits. All my retirement, my 401 k money.

A) Hello! I’m here to help you. I’m sorry to hear about your situation with Applebee’s. However, I don’t have access to personal or employment records, so I can’t assist you directly with your specific case.

If you believe you are entitled to certain benefits or compensation from your former employer, it’s important to take appropriate action. Here are a few general steps you can consider:

Contact Applebee’s HR or Payroll Department: Reach out to the human resources or payroll department of Applebee’s to inquire about your benefits and any outstanding payments. They should be able to provide you with information on your retirement plan and other benefits.

Review Your Employment Contract and Policies: Take a look at your employment contract and any applicable policies or agreements you may have signed during your employment. These documents may outline the terms and conditions of your benefits and retirement plan.

Seek Legal Advice: If you encounter difficulties in resolving the issue directly with Applebee’s or if you believe your rights have been violated, you may want to consult with an employment lawyer. They can provide guidance based on your specific circumstances and help you understand your legal options.

Remember, I can provide general information and suggestions, but it’s important to consult professionals for personalized advice regarding your situation.