signed up for TX medicaid in May someone cut of my stuff gave all documents Iam disabled in need change address and. Phone omg what you got to do to get help omg very sick need insurance qmb before I end up dead cause of this

A) I’m so sorry to hear about your situation. It sounds like you are going through a very difficult time.

To change your address and phone number for Texas Medicaid, you can call the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) Medicaid Helpline at 2-1-1 or 877-541-7905. You can also update your information online at

To apply for QMB (Qualified Medicare Beneficiary), you can call the HHSC Medicaid Helpline or apply online at You will need to provide documentation of your income and assets.

If you are very sick and need help right away, you can go to the nearest emergency room. They are required to provide you with medical care, regardless of your ability to pay.

Here are some additional resources that may be helpful:

  • Disability Rights Texas: 1-800-252-9108
  • Texas Legal Services: 1-888-988-9529
  • Texas Health and Human Services Commission: 2-1-1 or 877-541-7905

Please know that there are people who care about you and want to help. Please reach out to one of the resources above if you need assistance.