I need a new card very quickly to GET MY SEIZURES PILLS

medicaid_questionQ) I need me a new card very very like [asap] OR I CAN NOT GET MY SEIZURES PILLS INEED! VERY BAD SO PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME IN THE NEXT DAY OR TWO PLEASE

A) Please call or visit your nearest Medicaid Office as soon as possible to apply for medical coverage. Some state medicaid services allows you to apply for coverage online. Please visit your state medicaid website for more information on online application.

Note: If you need your medication right away, or if your state is not expanding Medicaid and you can’t afford a health plan you can get low-cost health care at a Community Health Center


Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.